A Letter to Dad - My Great Father Forever Cherished

Am I strong? Or am I just weak enough to face the truth about leaving. Haven't given him the best that I can give in return of what he has done to me. The struggle, the pain and hardship just to raise us up. He's been a good man. a father to seven siblings.

Letter for Father

Thinking about the great things that he has done, he's incomparable. I don't think I'll ever met a guy like him. He's one of the best creation that God has given us. In so many ways, he had influenced me. I became strong enough to face everything that could have made me drown to depression, frustrations and loneliness.

For me, you were really great! I'll forever think of you, with everything that you have given us, our needs and the understanding, despite our differences. We love you, hope that you'll continue guiding us, wherever you are. You are worth remembering, father.

He has arrived. Just sleeping, waiting for me to come home.. I'm coming..

dack-dack

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...